Friday, July 25, 2014

Crunchy Chicken

This recipe is from "Fix-it and Forget-it kid's Cookbook".

Ingredients

Chicken legs - 3 1/2 lbs
Large Eggs - 3
Rice Krispies - 5 cups
Salt
Pepper


Directions
  1. Remove the skins from the chicken.
  2. Beat the eggs in a bowl.
  3. Put the cereal in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush it.
  4. Dip the chicken in the egg, then place in the cereal.  Shake the bag, then place the covered chicken in the slow-cooker.
  5. Salt and pepper the chicken.
  6. Cover the slow-cooker and cook the chicken on high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
Liam's notes
  • I don't think you need to skin the chicken.
  • You can do more than one piece of chicken in the bag.
  • The chicken wasn't too crunchy.

1 comment:

  1. Liam ..... CHICKEN is my ultimate food....I'm going to try this meal and I'll let you know how I made out. Great job

    ReplyDelete