Ingredients
Large Eggs - 4
Milk - 1/2 cup
Vanilla Extract - 1/2 teaspoon
Thick sliced bread - 4 slices
Margarine - 1 tablespoon
Directions
- In a baking dish, whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla. Add the bread slices and let soak, turning once or twice, until all the egg mixture has been absorbed.
- Heat a skillet (350 F), spread margarine to prevent sticking. Add the soaked bread and cook until bottoms are golden brown. Flip over and cook other side until golden brown and centres puff slightly.
Liam's notes
- I learned that it is easier to crack an egg sideways.
- I think that it would taste better with cinnamon.

Hey Liam this is a great idea. I also make french toast and I use cinnamon and vanilla and they taste great. You should also use old bread (dried up) or put new bread in the toaster to dry it as it will stay firm and not sag in the middle when you cook it. If you find a great recipe for hot dogs please post it as that is my favorite food. Great job buddy...keep it up.
ReplyDeleteFantastic Liam, like Grandma Cheryl said you are going to be a world famous chef some day with the best pizza place ever. And now when you visit you are in charge of the cooking. Love you.
ReplyDelete